Dan Royer, PhD, is MaxiFi's Customer Service Lead. He taught at the university level for 23 years and has been a member of the team since 2006.
The MaxiFi Expert Review is designed for customers who have entered their data into MaxiFi Planner but want help reviewing that information and running specific MaxiFi reports.
Examples of Covered Topics:
- Assumptions and Best Practices
- How to model—
- Alternative Profiles
- Roth Conversions
- Downsizing and Rental Properties
- What-if Scenarios and Comparison Reports
- Cash Constraints from Delaying Social Security
Reviewing reports together involves the following:
- Examining reports to understand the Big Picture and the information they provide on spending, saving and withdrawal strategies
- Reviewing reports to see where income and spending goes each year and how retirement and non-retirement assets are withdrawn
- Explaining the role of saving and withdrawal from regular assets in maintaining smooth discretionary spending over time