We strive at all times to provide our software and services in a manner that preserves customer privacy and data security.
Keeping Your Data Safe
We follow best practices in the financial software industry to keep your data safe and secure.
- All communication between your browser and our servers uses industry-standard 128-bit encryption.
- Any data stored in our application database is secured using industry-standard AES-256 encryption.
- You can optionally set up Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) for your account to require log in verification by a code sent to your mobile phone.
- Your data is stored in data centers that are protected 24/7 with biometric checkpoints, video surveillance and other industry-standard techniques.
- We regularly engage third parties to review and test our application and server security.
It's Your Data
We view customer data as our customers’ private property and take all reasonable steps to maintain its privacy, while only collecting information we absolutely need.
- We don't provide individual customer data to third parties, nor do we aggregate customer data and provide such results to third parties.
- We only examine the data of a customer upon their explicit request for customer support in their use of our software.
- We don't require your real name, so you can run the program with any name you want, or even with no name.
- We don't require Social Security Number or any account numbers.
- We don't save or store the credit card number you use for purchase.