OPTIMIZING ROTH ACCOUNTS
Cut Your Lifetime Taxes and Raise Your Lifetime Spending
Wednesday, September 29, 2021 | 2:00 P.M. EDT
Presented by Larry Kotlikoff
ADDRESSING THESE IMPORTANT ISSUES
- Roth versus traditional retirement accounts
- Tax efficient retirement account withdrawals
- When should I convert to a Roth and how much should I convert?
- Comparing the tax savings from contributing to Roth vs. Non-Roth accounts
Please feel free to invite friends, family and colleagues to attend by sharing this web page.
Laurence J. Kotlikoff is a William Fairfield Warren Professor and Professor of Economics at Boston University, a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, a Fellow of the Econometric Society, and a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research.
Professor Kotlikoff received his B.A. in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania in 1973 and his Ph.D. in Economics from Harvard University in 1977. Kotlikoff is the Director of the Fiscal Analysis Center and a regular contributor to Forbes.com. @Kotlikoff
Getting Started is Easy
- It’s all online—No software to download or install
- Runs on Mac, Windows, Linux—all computers, tablets, and smart phones
- Minimal, user-friendly data entry
- Helpful, responsive customer support
- Safe and secure