The Child Tax Credit has been updated based on the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA), including
- Fully refundable
- Credit amount changed to 3,000 (3,600 for child under 6)
- Max age of child is 18
The Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) has been updated based on ARPA, including
- Increase amounts and thresholds with no kids
- Increase of investment income limit
- Semi-annual update to default inflation and nominal interest rates
- When creating a new profile from a maximized alternative profile, retirement accounts that had been modified from the Base profile would be duplicated. This has been fixed.
- Autocomplete of category names in Progress Tracker was inadvertently broken in our last release, the problem has been corrected.