- Roth and Non-Roth withdrawals and assets are now separated in retirement account reports.
- The Life Insurance Suggestions report has always shown insurance amounts in today's (real) dollars, consistent with all other amounts in the reports. We've now added a "Face Value" column that presents insurance coverage in nominal dollars, which is useful when comparing future amounts shown in the report to the coverage amounts for policies you currently hold or are considering.
- We've upgraded our customer support capabilities with a new fully searchable knowledge base easily accessible as a popup in the bottom right corner of any screen. You can also now submit a question directly from that help popup and interact with customer support via email instead of needing to log in to access support tickets.
- We've improved the reporting of bequests and funeral expenses in the estate and spending reports for consistency.
- We now use the Social Security widow(er) benefit date from the base profile when calculating benefits available for life insurance purposes. Previously, taking widow(er) benefits at the earliest eligible date was assumed.
- Standard of Living index wasn't rolling over at beginning of year in alternate profiles in some unusual cases, resulting in current year not being 100%, and an error when running reports. The rollover code has been fixed so this won't happen next year. If you run into this problem before the end of the year, simply reset the standard of living index setting.
- After "applying to base" from an Alternative Profile in a Comparison Report, there was an option to "Run Base Plan" that would result in error. The option has been removed.
- In cases where the Base Profile allowed debt, the setting was being ignored in some areas of Survivor Report calculations so Survivor Report standard of living could be different from the Base Profile. This has been corrected.
- In some cases, MaxiFi might return a different maximized solution depending on the Social Security widow(er) benefit filing date set in the Base Profile. This has been corrected.
- Social Security widow(er) benefits were overstated after retirement benefits started when widow(er) benefits were reduced for age, GPO applied, and work deductions applied to the widow(er) benefit. This has been fixed.
- In some cases, property taxes were incorrectly applied to Maine state taxes. This has been fixed.
- "Unknown error" would occur with inflation set higher than 10% or so. This issue has been fixed. Setting very high inflation rates may still result in plans that are not feasible, but a more informative message will be displayed.