- Survivor Reports - Run a report to see the impact of one spouse/partner dying unexpectedly.
- Reserve Funds - You can now set money aside so it isn't included in your spending plan.
- Added Dimensional Fund Assets so you can create investment strategies using historical returns information from these funds.
- Earnings, retirement account withdrawals, special expenses and receipts can now be set to continue until death date
- Added a setting for future change to Medicare Part B premium growth rate
- Improved guidance for correcting Social Security benefit information that is out of date when using benefit information in place of full earnings record
- Added reports under Net Worth section detailing household and individual Estate
- Allow Economies of Shared Living setting down to 1.4
- Added income from existing annuities to Progress Tracker
- Special expenses/receipts in PDF now appear in the same order as they do online
- Added warning about automatic enrollment in Medicare Part A and impact on tax deductibility of HSA contributions when applying for Social Security
- Added growth % and today's/nominal information to the summary view when showing monetary activity
- Added table/chart toggle to Risk Analysis overview charts
- Added Retirement Assets to the metrics you can choose from in the Compare tab of report
- Increased number of assets that can be assigned to investment strategy
- Allow roth first/last optimization even if a specific adult in family doesn't have both types of accounts
- If entering data in a specific order you could bypass warnings and add a non-covered pension when using Social Security benefit information in place of earnings history. This can cause inaccurate calculations and is no longer allowed.
- Going to Help Center from within initial family setup and then clicking Back would return to the very beginning of setup. Now it resumes setup where you left off.
- Survivor percentage fields for pensions were not appearing in PDF, they now are.
- Social Security benefits were not showing father/mother benefits for widowed situation. This is now fixed.
- Emerging Markets asset and others could cause errors in some situations during Monte Carlo runs. This has been fixed.
- Earnings prior to 1951 were causing errors with contingent planning enabled. They are now handled correctly.